Sapienza strives to provide the highest quality of services to its customers. Our service level agreements are tailored to the size and needs of our clients from standard support services to personalized support and expert technical assistance
In combination with ECLIPSE implementation Services, our clients can benefit from the following dedicated ECLIPSE operational and technical support service add-ons:
Our basic support package covers the most standard services for supporting your ECLIPSE platform.
- Included in the implementation and configuration service
- Access to our helpdesk services through our email support line 5 days a week from 08:30 to 17.30.
- Only critical and show stopping ECLIPSE suite software problems will be acted upon unless the client has subscribed to other support packages. All other problems reported will be collected and will be processed to resolution in accordance with the ECLIPSE suite roadmap set by Sapienza.
- Access to the online support (FAQ, product training videos, user manuals)
With the basic plus support we provide you a proactive assistance from one of our product knowledgeable support technician
- Access to our helpdesk services through our telephone and email support line 5 days a week from 08:30 to 17.30
- Immediate and simple problems will be resolved with one of our support technician during the initial call.
- Secure on-going support for all ECLIPSE related Standard Requests and quick resolution of any incidents.
- The standard service covers 1st line support and a limited number of hours for 2nd line support (as per the agreed SLA).
- Access to the online support portal (FAQ, product training videos, user manuals)
With this package you get first hand advice on how to get most out of your ECLIPSE suite
- Technical support 5 days a week from 08:30 to 17.30
- Unlimited online troubleshooting service for any front and back end issues
- Advice on how to best use the tool
- Advice on how to optimise your project con figuration
- Access to a Senior Engineer and a Consultant with comprehensive knowledge of the ECLIPSE platform and products
Custom support: your dedicated ECLIPSE Support Consultant
Whether at your promises or at our offices we give you a specialised ECLIPSE Technician as a single point of contact familiar with your specific ECLIPSE suite set up and usage. Any question or issue will be resolved in the quickest way, and if at your site, following your procedures and business hours. This support service includes a dedicated ECLIPSE Engineer who will work with the users and your IT team to troubleshoot and manage reported issues and request from initiation to resolution.
This service includes:
- A single point of contact – Centralized, reactive support for specified product issues, senior level technical expertise, and a detailed understanding of the implemented ECLIPSE environment to facilitate fast and effective issue resolution
- Direct access to Sapienza technical resources – Fast access to other senior technical support resources at Sapienza including software and IT engineering, if necessary, to prioritize product issues or provide hot fixes to resolve critical issues
- Escalation management – Monitoring of support severity and escalation levels as well as engaging appropriate Sapienza staff as needed