Sapienza strives to provide the highest quality of services to its customers. Our service level agreements are tailored to the size and needs of our clients from standard support services to personalized support and expert technical assistance
In combination with ECLIPSE Implementation Services, our clients can benefit from the following dedicated ECLIPSE operational and technical support service add-ons:
Our basic support package covers the most standard services for supporting your ECLIPSE platform.
- Included in the implementation and configuration service
- Access to our helpdesk services through our email support line 5 days a week from 08:30 to 17.30.
- Only critical and show-stopping ECLIPSE suite software problems will be acted upon unless the client has subscribed to other support packages. All other problems reported will be collected and will be processed to resolution in accordance with the ECLIPSE suite roadmap set by Sapienza.
- Access to the online support (FAQ, product training videos, user manuals)
Custom support: your dedicated ECLIPSE Support Consultant
Whether at your premises or at our offices we give you a specialised ECLIPSE Technician as a single point of contact familiar with your specific ECLIPSE suite set up and usage. Any question or issue will be resolved in the quickest way, and if at your site, following your procedures and business hours. This support service includes a dedicated ECLIPSE Engineer who will work with the users and your IT team to troubleshoot and manage reported issues and requests from initiation to resolution.
This service includes:
- A single point of contact – Centralized, reactive support for specified product issues, senior-level technical expertise, and a detailed understanding of the implemented ECLIPSE environment to facilitate fast and effective issue resolution
- Direct access to Sapienza technical resources – Fast access to other senior technical support resources at Sapienza including software and IT engineering, if necessary, to prioritize product issues or provide hotfixes to resolve critical issues
- Escalation management – Monitoring of support severity and escalation levels as well as engaging appropriate Sapienza staff as needed