ECLIPSE Software Suite 4.2 Release
16 Mar, 2017
We are happy to share the news that ECLIPSE software suite version 4.2 was officially released on the 23rd of February to all its customers and users.
This exciting release offers new features and benefits to the following modules:
- Action Items Manager (AIM)
- Database Application Builder (DAB)
- Document Configuration and Change Management (DCCM)
- Non-Conformance Tracking System (eNCTS)
- Review Items of Discrepancy (eRID)
- Risk Management (eRISK)
- Project Administration Module (PAM)
The key features of the ECLIPSE suite 4.2 release are:
- In the AIM module, the concept of Parent and Child (related) actions has been implemented. This will facilitate child actions to be created from and closed along with the parent action
- The DAB module was enriched with a comments thread and attachments to the comments. In addition, the new MS Word template feature enables users to create printable reports and forms for each record in their own storable templates
- In the DCCM module it is now possible to configure document metadata templates. This allows users to have pre-configured metadata, references, reviewers and approvers for certain document types
- The eRISK module has a new look and feel to bring it in line with all the other modules. Additionally, the ability to export and import risks between projects was implemented, providing a RISK escalation process method
Find more details on the new features and further improvements on the ECLIPSE software suite by following the ECLIPSE page on LinkedIn to stay updated.
Would you like to know more about the ECLIPSE software suite? Request a demonstration now!