ECLIPSE Suite 3.4 Release
12 Jun, 2014
Sapienza releases today the ECLIPSE suite version 3.4 to all its customers and users.
This new release offers numerous new features and benefits as applied to the following modules:
- Action Items Manager (AIM),
- Document Configuration and Change Management (DCCM),
- Non-Conformance Tracking System (eNCTS),
- Review Items of Discrepancy (eRID).
The key features of the 3.4 release are:
- Ability to perform bulk operations via a basket in the eRID module reducing the review administration and enriching the user experience
- Enabling of eRID specific actions tracking and visibility from within the eRID module, and simplifying action management within space project reviews
- Simplified DCCM file attachment management with an enabled “drag and drop” facility for uploading “working” and “configured” document files
- Availability of new DCCM document distribution function and new custom metadata types such as web links to external systems which improve usability and integration to external data sources
Find more details on the new features and further improvements on the ECLIPSE suite Wikipedia page.
Would you like to know more about the ECLIPSE suite? Request a demonstration now!