During the feasibility, design and development phases of a typical space project, nominated experts review the project status at key points against expected outcomes and applicable (technical and commercial) requirement baselines.
The success of these reviews will be dependent upon the quality of the planning, the organisation and the specific assignment of responsibilities to be performed prior to the review. The ECLIPSE Review Items of Discrepancy (eRID) module has been specifically developed to support these issues and to ensure that successful and traceable reviews are performed.
eRID assists space project and mission teams through the preparation, set-up, management and control of formal project and mission reviews. The module provides the means for space project review participants to access deliverable data packs, contractual or technical baselines, as well as requirements documentation online.
The eRID module supports the complete approval and review process, and the assignment and management of related actions and the eventual closure of Review Items of Discrepancies
Download the brochure here
- End-to-end online management of space project reviews
- Set-up of Industrial team, panels and board members with appropriate access rights
- Set-up of technical documentation (system requirements and data packs)
- End-to-end processing of RIDs online
- Extensive reporting capabilities via customisable reports (DASH)
- Extensive search facilities for locating previously created RIDs
- Ability to associate RIDs
- Creates and manages actions